Antiques & Uniques
Spend an afternoon perusing friendly antique stores containing affordable treasures.
- Approximately ½ mile North of the Village entrance on Corrales Road (left side) is the historic Bunk House, now known as Second Hand Treasues and housing a potpourri of “stuff” from various eras. All profits go to help abandoned animals.
- Next, on the right about ½ mile North is Talbott’s Estate Auctions which also is a mesmerizing shop full of collectables and true antiques. Be sure to visit Gypsie’s Courtyard in the back for coffee and snacks – sit on the patio or in one of the Victorian decorated rooms to relax and regroup.
- On the right, walking distance away (North) is Et Cetera, carefully curated collectibles and antiques, and right next door, is
- Prized Possessions – super antique jewelry, furniture, and an on-site silversmith who can make anything you wish! (This shop was named the second best antique shop in New Mexico last year.)
- Ambiente is a potpourri of both antiques and "world art" collected largely from Latin America. Jewelry (some lovingly made by the owner), Day of the Dead decor, rugs, pottery, textiles, baskets, and more.
Find details about these shops and more in our Business Directory!